Main image

Friday, June 23, 2006

Triathlon-ing

Half-way through the "Andy B. Endurance Event world tour"...it started with Eagleman, continued with Xterra East Champs. last weekend, Bath County Sprint tri this weekend, and THEN the grand finale with the 11th Annual Tour DAY Burg!!

Xterra was a blast, and it was great chance to change it up once in a while with an off-road event. Didn't really finish as strongly as I would have liked, but no worries...the road is where I'm more suited and I'll have my chance to shine bright and early tomorrow! Following this tri is a post-race celebration with a couple friends at a Dave Matthews show up at Nissan Pavilion. Hopefully I'll have some energy left to enjoy it.

Work is busy, and thus the reason I've been lacking in the posting department. My B(ad).

Get outside!



Good Song: Fine China - R-Rated Movie

0 comments:

RSS Feed