Main image

Sunday, August 20, 2006

Into the woods

Today I knocked out what will most likey be my final triathlon of the year. An off-road tri down in Charlottesville. 16th overall, and 2nd in my age-group. One of the more fun courses for me.

I've done so many races this season I have practically lost count...some good, some bad, some fun, some, well, could be "more fun". Mentally I'm tired, and on the verge of burn-out. Its time for a break, I think. Time to focus on other things for a bit. In a way I'm glad I'm headed to the woods for the next couple weeks. An opportunity to evaluate where I've been this year, and more importantly, where I'm headed. Its going to be a blast, and an adventure I'm sure. But its going to be hard not talking with some people, and of course, taking a break from "all" of my loyal readers and fellow bloggers. No worries, 2 weeks and I'll be back.

Keep it gangsta'

Good Song: John Vanderslice - Plymouth Rock

0 comments:

RSS Feed