Main image

Wednesday, May 9, 2007

St. Croix wrap-up

The Virgin Islands are fun. The St. Croix triathlon is even more fun! While I didn't get that precious Kona slot I was after, I did still manage a solid 2nd place age group finish along with some friendly leg cramps. I look forward to visiting again in the next couple years. Now I can get back to some serious mountain biking, camping, hiking, and other fun outdoor activities. Looking forward to the summer! Here are some sights you may encounter if you ever find yourself on St. Croix during the first weekend in May:


View at about mile 40 on the bike course

Hanging out on a pristine beach off of Buck Island


Friday morning practice swim


Stilt walkers during the Jump-Up! festival


Good Song: IAMX - Spit It Out

0 comments:

RSS Feed