Main image

Friday, November 25, 2005

Black Friday...

Ahh yes, the start of something BIG...another holiday shopping season. How many different blogs, news sites, etc. have something related to this very special Friday after Thanksgiving? I'm betting about every single one of them. Of course they're all writing about different aspects of it...from fights that break out over a crappy xbox 360, to how low wal-mart is selling their kill me elmo dolls, how much money stores will be raking in, and so on...And I would just like to let you know that I, too, have given in to this holiday of consumption and purchased a (drum roll, please) Digital Camera!

Not just any camera though, a Kodak Easy Share C340...hey, they even threw in a FREE printer dock so that as soon as I get back from my crazy expeditions in the wild (concrete) jungle of D.C. I can immediately print these bad boys out to share with all! Weeeee. In reality, I got it because I think I see some pretty cool stuff while I'm out biking, hiking, snowboarding, socializing, etc. and in this day in age, with my short memory span caused by information overload, I need documentation to show that yes, in fact, I did go to *insert destination* or wherever. So there you have it, and be on the look out for some sweet pics as I start playing with this cool gadget. Hell, the picture you see at the top of this post was taken with the new camera....Its just a picture of my room BUT I added some nifty effects to make it look like a cartoon. How you like me NOW?! Haha.

Well, be sure to enjoy your extended holiday, and don't eat too much. Peace!

Good Song: Youth Group - See Saw

0 comments:

RSS Feed