Main image

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

We lost...



Whew, that was intense! The guys league indoor soccer team I play for lost a hard fought battle to the first place team in the league. Unfortunately, we were leading 5-1 at the half and managed to squander that away and lose 8-6 or something like that. The other team suspiciously had some new talent that was recruited during half time, and consisted of skilled hispanic old guys who were very good. We may have to take this up with the comish, but then again....its only a game! I scored a couple goals, but felt like complete crap playing...I don't think the fact that the game started at 11pm nor that I had gone to a bar for a drink beforehand had ANY effect on my motivation to play in that game. Haha, live and learn.

Afterwards, I gave a good friend of mine a call who recently moved out to California with his wife. Its always nice to catch up with old friends, talking about great memories and just having a sounding board for personal struggles. Good times!

Later on!

Good Song: Bloc Party - Banquet(Phones Disco Edit)

0 comments:

RSS Feed