Main image

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

2-4-6....8!


Maybe you havn't heard, but WMATA began sending 8-car trains during rush hour on the Orange Line this week to alleviate congestion. Well, today I had my first chance to ride one of these bad boys! I would have much rather rode on the two 6-car trains that came before...but those were too overcrowded to even waste my time with. The 8 was only slightly less crowded(and I was in the very first car ALLL the way down at the end), but atleast not so crowded where you have newspapers shoved in your face, people yawning right in your face, and briefcases knocking into your groin. I just LOVE when that happens... Anyways, the whole point is that Metro is finally trying to reduce the overcrowding, and efficiency problem. Good job, WMATA wooohooo but you've still got a ways to go.


Good Song: Ben Harper(feat. Toots and the Maytals) - Love Gonna Walk Out on Me

0 comments:

RSS Feed