Main image

Sunday, January 1, 2006

New Year. New me. New you.

I apologize for the lack of posts lately. Its been an interesting past few weeks dealing with the holidays, work, and personal stuff. I just havn't really had much that I felt like posting over the past few weeks...

Anyways, a few days ago I got an xray on my finger(see previous post) as it just wasn't healing like I thought it should. Turns out I have 2 hairline fractures. Yay. Good news is I don't need a cast and it should heal on its own with time. Little to say, it cost me a pretty penny to find out what I had pretty much already known...but it was comforting to finally know for sure.

Last night was New Years, and I spent it with some old friends, new friends, and a couple random people. I was missing some people, but you gotta make the most of the situation! Here are a couple pics, including a 2005 pinata that quickly met its demise (perhaps a sign of good things to come?).



With the new year make sure you get out there and live. Do something that scares you, improve yourself, and take an adventure or two, and have fun doing it! I know I will.

Heres to an amazing 2006! Who knows what the year will bring.

Good Song: Jack's Mannequin - Dark Blue

0 comments:

RSS Feed