Main image

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

A fall day

Yo, whats up!

"Cold" is the word of the week. Seems as though Fall just ran right in without any care or warning. Makes for perfect running weather atleast! The nervousness has intensified as the race draws closer this weekend. How fast should I go out? How long can I maintain the pace I want to keep? Will I hit "the wall"? What the hell am I even going to wear!? Damn decisions, more stressed out about this then some of the bigger triathlons I've done.

On a less stressful note, the folks over at Set-Up Inc. just made the Virginia Triathlon Series results official, and turns out I won my age group. Normann watch out! I'm gunnin' for you now...
Maybe as the prize they'll send me a nice new pair of Zipp wheels. I could use those.

4 days!!

Good Song: Editors - Colours

0 comments:

RSS Feed