Main image

Sunday, November 5, 2006

Hands up - and wave, and wave, and wave!


D - C UNITED. Lost. Son of a... and I was there to witness it. End of their season. Start of mine! Coincidence? I think not! My feet were freezing through the game, as I got a whole beer poured on them during a first-half goal attempt. Hoping it would be for the best, and result in a goal I was sorely mistaken. Instead I came out with a pair of wet, hoppy socks - and one less beer.

Tomorrow morning begins my assault on St. Croix, and if I play my cards right - Kona. Its going to be a long road, with many wrong turns (to bars, and ladies) but we'll get through it together. Most of the time I'll probably just be wondering are we gonna get hopped up enough to make some bad decisions? And I hope the answer is an emphatic - YES! So let's raise up our drinks, and give some love to the good times and the bad times that lie ahead. This should be one crazy ride!

Training partners apply within. Lata!

Good Song: Headlights - Put Us Back Together

0 comments:

RSS Feed