Main image

Wednesday, December 7, 2005

CVS = Rip off

First, the bad news:

It cost me over $90 dollars to get 4 rolls of film put on a CD when I took it to CVS. It also took them almost a week to do this. Ridiculous? I think so. I would highly recommend NOT taking any film to CVS to have developed. Or, if you do make sure you know exactly what you're getting and how much you can expect it will be. Don't get ripped off...like me. Damn it.

The good news:

The film I did have put on CD is pretty good, I'd like to think. I posted them to my Flikr account for your viewing pleasure (just click on the link to the right). These were taken when I was travelling across the country to different Xterra races setting up a mobile retail store during the summer of 2004. It was a pretty good gig, I gotta tell you. Theres nothing like riding your bike, hiking, and camping in some of the most picturesque places this country has to offer, oh and doing a little work now and then, too. Enjoy!

Good Song: Badly Drawn Boy - You Were Right

0 comments:

RSS Feed