Main image

Saturday, December 3, 2005

Earth Magnet.


Dislocated finger. Yah, I know...it doesn't look that bad, and that may be because I was lucky enough to pop it back in place before it swelled too much. I assure you that did not feel good either. Yay, lucky me!!

How did I do it? Mountain biking, duh. The first decent sized downhill of the day I, being my awesome self, was trying to be a little too fancy going through a big pile of leaves. Little did I know, that underneath that well placed pile was a lovely tire grabbing ditch. A little turn here, and a wobble there, aaaand goodbye front wheel hello ground! Along with the finger, came a few strawberries on the knee, elbow, and hip. Have you ever been in the shower after you just got one of those bad boys? Wow, does it sting! Oh well...it happens.

It was still worth it, cause those trails at Patapsco were some of the nicest I've been on in the greater D.C. area. Next time I just won't try and be so damn fancy.

Peace!

Good Song: Nada Surf - Concrete Bed

0 comments:

RSS Feed