Main image

Sunday, March 5, 2006

Q Center


Well, just arrived at the Q Center in the middle of nowhere, Il (a.k.a St. Charles). Fly in to find it snowing of course, and it was exciting to see if our lincoln towncar was gonna make it to our place. Those rear-wheeled drive cars are terrible in wintry conditions! I rode over from the airport with a guy from New York City, and another all the way from Belgium. I expect it to be more of that with people arriving from as far as Eastern Europe and Australia for this thing. As for me, for the next two weeks I will learn everything there is to know about being a consultant...and probably, how to drink like a consultant as well. The place I'm staying is super nice, has all the amenities, but as you can see in the photos below, the rooms are a LITTLE tiny. No worries, I don't plan on spending too much time in there anyways with all the class we're supposed to be in. The picture above is the view out my room window, not bad right? Hopefully, I'll feel the need to keep updating the blog if anything other than waking up, working out, eating, and going to class takes place. We'll just wait and see...

Also, on a sidenote I am another year older as March 4th was the day of my birth. Good times. On Friday, my roomate and I threw a little b-day party/house warming extravaganza at our apartment. It was good to see everyone who came over, although we were hoping to finish off more of the keg than what was left. I am getting older, and wiser.

A nice shot of my luggage, and sink/desk/dresser.


Small, yet homey.

Good Song: Doves - Satellites

0 comments:

RSS Feed