Main image

Monday, March 20, 2006

Time to go.

I've come to realize that in life if you stay in the middle of the road you're gonna get run over. That is no way I want to live my life. I've come to have a better picture of what I need, what I want, and how to get there to make me feel whole. Lately, certain situations have been holding me back from attaining those all important personal values, I have allowed myself to give in to these as I felt that through hardship may come an amazing time down the road. Apparently, sometimes hardship and indecision only breeds more of the same. I choose to be part of the solution rather than the problem. Take a stand, have some courage, and make some decisions in life. Wrong or right, its better than nothing at all.

Indecision is often worse than wrong action.
-Henry Ford

False words are not only evil in themselves, but they infect the soul with evil.
-Socrates


Good Song: Ryan Adams & The Cardinals - When Will You Come Back Home

0 comments:

RSS Feed